My newsletter will go out one week late on 8 November 2021. In October, I gave 6 legacy code workshops and 2 license compliance workshops, and started a new coaching project. I have started the Win Without Pitching Bootcamp this week and must prepare my talk Hexagonal Architecture: The Standard for Qt Embedded Applications at Meeting Embedded 2021. It has been a bit too much. So, please accept my apologies for the delay.
Here is the table of contents as a teaser.
- My talk Hexagonal Architecture: The Standard for Qt Embedded Applications at Meeting Embedded 2021. The one-hour talk starts at 15:00 (German time). I hope to see you there.
- My Thoughts on Self-Learning Car Navigation. A little bit of learning could improve the UX of car navigation a lot.
- Reading and Watching
- Jürgen Bocklage Ryannel: How to Scale QML-Based Projects – An Architecture Vision (Video).
- Martin Bond: CMake – The Dark Arts (Part 1), Release and Debug Builds (Part 2), Source File Organisation (Part 3).
- Kamel Bouhara: Another system update adventure with RAUC, Barebox & Yocto Project.
You’ll find a feature on a special topic (often titled “My Thoughts on …”) and commented summaries of posts that I read, listened to or watched in the previous month. Join 400 readers who enjoy the full contents and sign up to my newsletter below. The last three episodes are complimentary for your sign-up.