My newsletter will go out on Monday, 5 July 2021. Here is the table of contents as a teaser.
- My Blog Posts
- My talk How to Get the Architecture of Qt Embedded Systems Right at QtDay Italy 2021 on 8 July, 18:00 – 19:30
- First International Test Driven Development (TDD) Conference, 10 July 2021
- My Thoughts on the Forrester Study “Smarter Products Need Smarter Development” commissioned by The Qt Company.
- Reading & Watching
- Tor Arne Vestbø: Qt on Apple Silicon
- Sergio Prado: Designing OSTree based embedded Linux systems with the Yocto Project
- Norihiko Shirouzu: How Toyota thrives when the chips are down
- Matt Greenberg, Keya Patel: Tech debt is not a burden, it’s a strategic lever for success
- Philippe Bourgau: Making the business case for large scale refactoring (Parts 1 and 2)
Scott Berkun: Why Bad CEOs Fear Remote Work
- Tuukka Turunen: Qt 6 Reaches Feature Parity with Qt 5 – The Qt 6.2 Alpha Released
- Alexa Voice Service (AVS) Overview. Including 20+ dev kits for AVS.
- Digital Driving Experience: Continental Receives Major Order for Display Solution across Entire Cockpit Width
Join 350 readers who enjoy the full contents and sign up to my newsletter below. The last three episodes are complimentary for your sign-up.