The October issue of my newsletter went out to 242 people. Please sign up here, if you want to enjoy the full contents. The last three episodes are complimentary for your sign-up.
Here is the table of contents of Episode 11 (October 2020).
- My Blog Posts
- Book Review: “A Philosophy of Software Design” by John Ousterhout.
- QtDay Italy 2020. I will give two talks at this event: Cross-Compiling Qt Compilations with CMake (18th November, 16:50-17:50) and A Deep Dive into Qt CAN Bus (19th November, 11:00 – 12:00).
- My Thoughts on Qt Marketplace. You can combine commercial components like Qt Charts and Qt MQTT with applications using Qt under LGPLv3.
- QList Changes in Qt 6 by Andrei Golubev (The Qt Company).
- Quickly Testing Qt Desktop Applications with Approval Tests by Clare Macrae (Independent Consultant)
- So you want to build an embedded Linux system? by Jay Carlson.
- What’s Wrong with MQTT? by John S. Rinaldi (Real Time Automation)
- A Field Guide to CoAP – Part 1 by Jonathan Beri.