The September issue of my newsletter went out to 219 people. Please sign up here, if you want to enjoy the full contents. The last three episodes are complimentary for your sign-up.
Here is the table of contents of Episode 10 (September 2020).
- My Blog Posts
- My Thoughts on the Gartner Study: Hype Cycle for Embedded Software and Systems, 2020.
I assess the impact of 12 of the study’s 24 technologies on Qt embedded systems.
- “What does the Nvidia deal for ARM mean for the internet of things?” by Stacey Higginbotham.
- “The Cost of Rework Avoidance Theory” by GeePaw Hill.
- “Trunk-based Development vs. Git Flow” by Konrad Gadzinowski (Toptal).
- “Building the Perfect Testimonial” by Jonathan Stark