The August episode of my newsletter went out to over 190 people. Please sign up here, if you want to enjoy the full contents. The last three episodes are complimentary for your sign-up.
Here is the table of contents of Episode 9 (August 2020).
- My Thoughts on Leveraging Usage Rights for IP Creation.
How you can leverage usage rights for higher fees and for creating productised services or even products.
- My Blog Posts
- “Qt Embedded Systems – Part 3: Updating from Thud to Dunfell”. Where I am stuck with the 3rd part of this series on building an Internet radio on the Raspberry Pi.
- “Stopping Bugs: Seven Layers of Defense”. Another excellent article by Matthew Eshleman.
- “9 useful tricks of git branch” by Srebalaji Thirumalai.
- “Projects vs Retainers” and “Pricing Retainer Fees Without Knowning the Scope” by Jonathan Stark.
- “AI for AG: Production machine learning for agriculture” by Chris Padwick.