Episode 7 went out to over 150 people. I provide insights on building Qt SDKs with Yocto, FOSS licensing, CMake, mocks for unit testing, C++ lambdas and more.
Please sign up here, if you want to enjoy the full contents. Here is the table of contents.
- My Blog Posts
- My Webinar: Build and run embedded applications faster with QtCreator and Docker on 8 July 2020 (video available)
- License Track by FOSS North. My summaries and commentaries for episodes 5-8:
- FOSS North: 05 – Classic Permissive Licenses
- FOSS North: 06 – Modern Permissive Licenses
- FOSS North: 07 – The GNU Licenses
- FOSS North: 08 – Tivoization
- Introducing Project QtiPi by Erik Botö
- 5 Advantages of C++ Lambda Expressions and How They Make Your Code Better by Bartlomiej Filipek
- Embedded C/C++ Unit Testing with Mocks by Tyler Hoffman (Memfault)
- Qt for Automation changed to Qt M2M Protocols