Welcome to Episode 4 of my newsletter with the following content.
- My Blog Posts
- Creating Simple Installers with CPack. How to use relative rpaths how to package Qt applications into tarballs.
- Available now: Qt for Small Business. Good Qt license option for businesses with less than 250,000 USD revenue per year.
- New Linux-powered SoC taps an old ARM9 architecture. Microchip launched a well-equipped ARM9 SoC for 4.34 USD per unit at 5K volume.
- How to Give Respectful and Constructive Code Review Feedback.
- The Matthew Test: 15 Steps to Better Embedded Softare (and Firmware). An embedded version of The Joel Test.
- The Performance Benefits of Final Classes.
- In-Class Member Initialisation: From C++11 to C++20. Includes initialisation of static member variables.
- Introduction to Trusted Execution Environment and ARM’s TrustZone.
- CMake Resources
- A CMake special to help you ramp up your CMake skills. Links to a book, two videos and several posts.
- Note: CMake will be the default build system for Qt 6 replacing QMake.
Please sign up here to receive this episode and future episodes of my newsletter. The welcome email will contain links to the last three episodes. The newsletter may end up in your Junk folder. Add my email address to your contacts to avoid that.
I hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and well during the COVID-19 pandemic ????????????
Take care and enjoy reading,